International Airport Lounges
Be free from the hustle and bustle of busy airport terminals with
- A welcomed oasis from the pressure of being away from home
- Avoid crowded public areas and enjoy privacy and serenity
- Catch up on business or simply relax with peace of mind
- Food and beverages to recharge yourself - no queues for expensive airport food
- Telecommunication services to get in touch with business associates or loved ones
To access lounges, simply present your Diners Club card, boarding pass and passport for verification purposes. International airport lounge locator
Airport Lounges @ Changi Airport
In addition to nearly 1,300 airport lounges across 600+ cities in 140 countries worldwide, Diners Club cardmembers can now enjoy complimentary access to the comforts of the following airport lounges at Changi Airport:
|Lounges at Changi Airport||Terminal|
|Ambassador Transit Lounge||Terminal 3|
|SATS Premier Lounge||Terminal 1|
|SATS Premier Lounge||Terminal 3|
|Marhaba Lounge||Terminal 1|
|Blossom Lounge||Terminal 4|
|Ambassador Transit Lounge||Terminal 2|
|Marhaba Lounge||Terminal 3|
Lounge facilities include:
- Free flow of food and beverages, including alcoholic beverages
- High-tech workstations with wireless Internet access
- Reading materials
- Shower facilities
- Massage chairs (where applicable) and private rest booths
For locations of other Diners Club airport lounges worldwide, please visit www.dinersclub.com/cardmembers/airport-lounges
Terms & Conditions
Diners Club Basic Cardholders enjoy one (1) complimentary visit per customer per calendar year to any one of the participating airport lounges worldwide, for the basic cardholder only. Subsequent visits will be debited to your account at the prevailing lounge rates imposed by the respective airport lounges.
Airport Lounges Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the benefits of using the Diners Club-affiliated airport lounges?
- The lounges offer you a private place to relax and rejuvenate, and/or catch up on your business before and after your flights.
- In which countries/airports are the Diners Club-affiliated airport lounges located?
- Please visit: www.dinersclub.com/cardmembers/airport-lounges/ for the locations, fees (if applicable) and other details.
- What are the amenities offered?
- The amenities offered vary at different airport lounges. Most offer light food and beverages, reading materials, comfortable rest areas and telecommunication services, amongst others.
- Upon entry can I use all the lounge facilities at no extra charges?
- The basic amenities are complimentary; however, usage of some of the facilities offered is chargeable. For full details, please check at the respective airport lounge counter(s).
- Are there entry charges for children?
- Entry charge differs from lounge to lounge. Please check with the respective airport lounge counter(s).
- What is the entry charge for accompanying guests who do not hold a Diners Club Card?
- Please check with the counter(s) before you enter the lounge as entry charge policy may differ from lounge to lounge.
For Singapore-issued Diners Club Cardholders
- What is my privilege for utilising Diners Club-affiliated airport lounges?
- All Basic Cardholders with a Singapore-issued Diners Club Card enjoy one (1) complimentary visit per calendar year to any one of the affiliated airport lounges worldwide.
- What is the entry charge for subsequent visits?
- For subsequent visits, Cardholders holding Singapore-issued cards are required to pay an entrance fee at the prevailing lounge rates imposed by the respective airport lounges.
- Does my Supplementary Cardholder also get to enjoy this privilege?
- There is no complimentary visit for Supplementary Cardholders.
- If I hold more than one Basic Diners Club Card, am I allowed to use my different cards for multiple complimentary entries?
- The one free visit per year entry privilege is based on per individual name regardless of the number of cards a Cardholder is currently holding.