Whether you are travelling for leisure or business, exposure to events such as flight delay, flight misconnection, lost luggage, stolen luggage or overseas hospitalisation can occur when you least expect them to. Don’t allow travel mishaps to ruin your carefully planned holiday.
Protect your travels with Travel Pro® Enhanced*:
- Covers travel inconveniences due to trip cancellation, travel delay, baggage delay and more
- Covers COVID-19 related medical expenses
- Up to S$2 million for overseas medical expenses
- Up to S$7,500 for expenses relating to continuation of medical treatment expenses, upon return to Singapore
- Covers post journey medical expenses (within 24 hours upon return to Singapore) even if initial treatment not sought overseas
- Access to 24-hr worldwide emergency assistance
- You and/or Your Partner must be a Singapore Resident of at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time You apply for this insurance and/or
- The Child(ren) must be a Singapore Resident, and the application for insurance must be made in the name of the Child(ren)'s parent or an adult authorised by the Child(ren)'s parent. Child(ren) who is/are below twelve (12) years of age must be accompanied by at least one (1) Adult for any Journey made during the Period of Insurance.
- Your pre-travel arrangements must be made and paid for in Singapore
- Your trip must commence in Singapore
All benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the Policy. Please refer to the Policy Wording for the full insuring clauses, definitions, schedule, extensions, terms, conditions, exclusions and limits of liability of the Policy.
Get a Quote
Enjoy 20% off Single Trip1 and 10% off Annual Trip plans from now till 31 March 2024 when you use DCS Ultimate Platinum Mastercard.
1Except Basic plan to Batam, Bintam and Malaysia
Don’t have the DCS Ultimate Platinum Mastercard yet? Apply now via the DCS Cards App for instant approval^ and use your card credentials to enjoy the discount for your travel insurance.
Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme
Your Policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (“SDIC”). Coverage for Your Policy is automatic and no further action is required from You. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Us or visit the General Insurance Association or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic. org.sg).
^Terms and conditions apply