These are the various ways you are able to settle your DCS Card bills. Including: Paynow, AXS app & machines, Internet & Phone Banking, ATMs, GIRO and Cheque.
Notice: "Payment Due Date" refers to the date that DCS Card Centre receives and processes your payment into your account. Different processing times apply for payments made via different channels before DCS receives your payment. Please check with your bank, where applicable.
Payment Channels and Turnaround Time
You may use the table below as reference, as payment is only deemed received as of the posted date on your statement, to avoid incurring late fee/finance charges on your accounts.
|Payment Channels||Turnaround Time|
|PayNowQR||Payment made before 10pm: payment will be received and processed on the same day|
|AXS Station/Mobile and Web||Payment made before 4pm: payment will be received and processed on the same day|
|Payment made after 4pm: payment will be processed on the next day|
|Internet Banking (OCBC / Maybank / UOB)||Payment must be made 2 – 3 working days before the payment due date|
|DBS / POSB ATM, websites or mobile app||Payment made before 10pm: payment will be received and processed on the same day|
|Cheque||Cheque must reach the clearance bank before payment due date|
New Payment channel with a hassle-free and easy way to settle your DCS Card bills via PayNowQR
You can use PayNowQR with these fifteen participating banks and four participating Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NFIs) in Singapore – ANZ, Bank of China, BNP Paribas, CIMB Bank Berhad, Citibank Singapore Limited, DBS Bank/POSB, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited, J.P. Morgan, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, UOB, GrabPay, LiquidPay, Singtel Dash and Xfers
- Log into myDCS
- Select account and amount to pay for your DCS Card bills.
- Scan the generated PayNowQR and pay with your preferred PayNow application.
- Payment is by Card Account. Repeat Step 1 to 3 when making payment under each Card Account.
AXS Station is a one-stop multi-application and interactive self-service terminal that provides bill payment services and more 24 hours daily.
Internet / Phone Banking
A hassle-free and easy way to settle your DCS Card bills - Account holders of DBS Bank, POSBank, Maybank, OCBC Bank Group or UOB Bank Group can pay their DCS Card bills via Internet Banking. Simply click on the following icons to access to the bank's Internet Banking facilities:
DBS / POSB ATM cardholders can now pay DCS Card Bills at any DBS & POSB ATMs islandwide. Please contact the bank for more information.
- Insert your DBS & POSB ATM Card into ATM
- Key-in your PIN number
- Select “More Services” at Main Menu
- Select “Credit Card / Bill Payment”” at Services Menu
- Select “Diners Club” at “SELECT CORPORATION FOR PAYMENT OF BILL” screen
- Key-in your DCS Card Number
- Key-in your payment amount
- Collect receipt
For Charge Cardholder: The full amount as indicated in your monthly statement will be deducted from your bank account.
For Credit & $500 Limit Cardholder: You can choose to deduct the minimum payment or the full amount as indicated in your monthly statement from your bank account.
Hassle-Free Payment of DCS Card Bills with INTERBANK GIRO
- No due dates to remember no service charges / late payment fee to pay
- No cheques to write & mail - no last minute rush to beat due date deadlines
- Easy to initiate & terminate GIRO authorisation
Please print-out the form, complete it and mail to:
DCS Card Centre Pte. Ltd., Orchard P.O. Box 15, Singapore 912301.
Faxed copy will not be processed.
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
- Bank of America, National Association
- Bank of China Limited
- Bank of East Asia, The
- Bank of India
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, The
- BNP Paribas
- Chinatrust Commercial Bank Co. Ltd
- CIMB Bank Berhad
- Citibank NA Singapore Branch
- Citibank Singapore Limited
- Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft
- Crédit Agricole Corporate And Investment Bank
- DBS Bank Ltd
- Deutsche Bank AG
- DnB Bank ASA
- First Commercial Bank
- HL Bank
- Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Singapore Branch, The
- HSBC Bank (Singapore) Ltd
- ICICI Bank Limited
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Industrial & Commercial Bank Of China
- Intesa Sanpaolo SpA
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Korea Exchange Bank
- Malayan Banking Berhad
- Maybank Singapore Limited
- Mizuho Bank Limited
- National Australia Bank Ltd
- Nordea Bank AB
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd
- PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) TBK
- Qatar National Bank SAQ
- RHB Bank Berhad
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
- Societe Generale
- Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore Branch
- Standard Chartered Bank, (Singapore) Limited
- State Bank Of India
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB
- UBS AG
- UCO Bank
- UniCredit Bank AG
- United Overseas Bank Ltd
Please make crossed cheque payable to DCS Card Centre Pte. Ltd. Do not mail cash.
Remember to write your Name, Card Number(s) and specify amount for each Card on the back of the cheque. You can also drop your cheque into the Payment Deposit Box outside our office.
For mailing your Cheque to DCS Card Centre, you can print out the Business Reply Envelope BRE at dcscc.com/bre and mail it to us. No stamp required.