Changes to Diners Club CASHBACK Credit Card benefits
Dear Diners Club Cardmember,
Please be informed that the benefits for CASHBACK CARD program will be revised with effect from 1 Oct 2022
1. Earn up to 5% CASH REBATE* on all eligible# transactions
- Enjoy 5% Cash Rebate for all eligible transactions# with minimum monthly spending of S$400 on your Diners Club CASHBACK Regular Credit Card.
- Enjoy 2% Cash Rebate for all eligible transactions# with minimum monthly spending of S$150 on your Diners Club CASHBACK S$500 Limit Credit Card.
|CASHBACK Credit Card||Minimum Monthly Spending||Cash Rebate Percentage|
|Regular Credit Card||S$400||5%|
|S$500 Limit Card||S$150||2%|
* Spending is based on transactions processed by Diners Club (based on posting date from merchants) from the 1st day to the last day of every calendar month (in Singapore Dollars, unless otherwise stated). Cash rebates earned are capped at S$50 (for Regular Credit Card) or S$10 (for S$500 Limit Credit Card), and reflected in the same month’s Statement of Accounts (SoA), i.e. cash rebates will be reflected on October 2022 SoA for all eligible spending from 1st to 31st October 2022. Please refer below for the full Terms and Conditions.
2. Cessation of Club Rewards Points
There will not be any Club Rewards Points ("CRPs”) earned on this card with effect from 1 October 2022. For Diners Club Cashback credit cardmembers with existing CRPs, there is no expiry to your CRPs and you may continue to redeem them. Please refer to our Club Rewards Programme webpage for more details.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Officers at (65) 65710128 for any queries and we look forward to your unwavering support.
Thank you.Terms & Conditions of Cash Rebate (effective 1 October 2022)
- Diners Club’s CASHBACK CARD (hereinafter referred to as the “Card”) awards the cardmember (the “CM”) a cash rebate of up to a maximum of 5% (for Regular Credit Card) or 2% (for S$500 Limit Credit Card) when CM, including supplementary CM(s), use the Card in accordance with the terms set out below.
- The total cash rebate that the CM may earn on the Card shall be capped at S$50 (for Regular Credit Card) or S$10 (for S$500 Limit Credit Card) for each statement month.
- To qualify for the cash rebate, the CM, including supplementary CM(s) must charge at least S$400 (for Regular Credit Card) or S$150 (for S$500 Limit Credit Card) in a calendar month (excluding any unposted transactions in the month).
- Cash rebate is eligible only on all transactions, except for transactions set out in Clause 6 made on the Card. For avoidance of doubt, the date the transaction charged may not be the same as the date the transaction is posted due to factors including but not limited to processing time and differences in time zones (if applicable), (e.g. transactions made on the Card on 31st October 2022 but yet to be posted to the Card account by the Statement of Accounts (“SoA”) date will not be taken into account in computing cash rebate earned for that month).
- Cash rebates are computed on a monthly basis based on the 1st calendar to the last calendar day of every month, and shall be calculated based on two decimal places for every eligible transaction without any rounding off. Cash rebates shall be credited to your SoA statement in the same month (for transactions posted from 1 to 31 October, cash rebates will be calculated and credited to the same SoA, i.e. October SoA. For avoidance of doubt, the SoA shall be available for CMs’ access on our Web/sent to CMs who opted for Paper SOA in Nov). Cash rebate(s) will be automatically offset against billed amount. In the event any cash rebate(s) is earned by the supplementary CM(s) of the Card, it will be credited to the principal CM’s SoA.
For the purpose of computing the qualifying cash rebate(s) of the CM based on the CM’s spendings, the following charges and/or fees and/or entries as reflected in the monthly SoA for the promotion period shall not be qualified as eligible spendings of the CM:
- Entrance and/ or subscription and/or renewal fees;
- Service charges and/or late payment charges;
- All disputed charges unresolved as at DCS’s processing date of the monthly SoA during the promotion period;
- All debit and credit journal entries;
- Casino/access charges and/or cheque encashing charges;
- Stolen/lost/fraud Card charges;
- AXS bill payments;
- Road Tax payment;
- All transactions at LTA;
- All transactions at Singapore Post;
- 0% Interest-free Instalment Payment Plan (also known as BNPL, or Buy-Now- Pay-Later);
- Balance Transfer;
- Transactions made with Esso Fleet Card (EFC);
- Cash advance transactions New
- Any transaction made with the following Merchant Category Codes (MCC) New:
MCC Description 4829 Money Transfer Merchant 5199 Nondurable Goods Not Elsewhere Classified 5960 Direct Marketing Insurance Services 6012 Member Financial Institution, Merchandise And Services 6050 Quasi Cash - Member Financial Institution 6051 Quasi Cash Merchant 6211 Securities Brokers/Dealers 6300 Insurance Sales, Underwriting And Premiums 6529 Quasi Cash-Remote Stored Value Load-Financial Institute Rentals 6530 Quasi Cash-Remote Stored Value Load-Merchant Rentals 6534 Money Transfer 6540 Nonfi Stored Value Gift Card 7995 Gambling Transactions Entertainment 9222 Fines 9223 Bail And Bond Payments 9311 Tax Payments 9399 Government Services Not Elsewhere Classified 9402 Postal Services Government Only 9405 Intra-Government Purchases-Government Only
Notwithstanding Clause 5, Diners Club Singapore reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any transaction made by the CM as spending for the purpose of computing the cash rebate.
- In case of any refunded transactions, the amount will be deducted from the relevant monthly billed amount for the computation and award of cash rebate(s), and any reversed portion of the cash rebate(s) earned will be reflected in the following month’s SoA.
- Diners Club Singapore reserves the right to amend, withdraw, subtract, re-calculate and/or cancel any cash rebate(s) awarded if CM fails to make successful payment for the minimum payment due as reflected on the monthly SoA, misuse or exploit the cash rebate program or for any other reason that Diners Club Singapore may deem fit in our sole discretion. For avoidance of doubt, the CM shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation as a result of such amendment, withdrawal, subtraction, re-calculation and/or cancellation.
- Diners Club Singapore shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the transmission of any transaction by any party (including but not limited to merchant establishments) for whatsoever reason, including any late submission of any transaction by the merchant.
- In the event that your Card account is delinquent, terminated or suspended for any reason whatsoever before the cash rebate is credited into your Card account, Diners Club Singapore reserves the right to forfeit the cash rebate at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
- Diners Club reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions (Cash Rebate) from time to time with prior notice to you.
- By using the Card, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions (Cash Rebate).
- These Terms and Conditions are in conjunction with our Cards Terms & Conditions (refer to https://www.dinersclub.com.sg/cards-tnc).
- All Information is correct during time of printing.